Wednesday 20 March 2013

It's just a beginning


Can't believe that time flies so fast? Did Time used rocket or something? Jizz. Instead of receiving my SPM results tomorrow, I'll be celebrating my birthday. YES FRICKIN BIRTHDAYYY. It's either a very awesome birthday or a very sad birthday...

There's nothing I can do now instead of praying, praying and praying. I'm just a planner but Allah is the one who made the decision for my life. If I get a bad results, I believe that maybe, my opportunities to succeed is still far away which, I still have to try harder next time. If excellent, Alhamdulillah.

Received a call from one of the private university yesterday. They asked about my forecast result. I was like "errrr, I'll just wait for my SPM results" Yea I'm such a dumbass during trial exam but nevermind. They told me that if I get 8As and above, I'll enroll in their foundation in medical studies with some financial aids. That sounds nice aite? But I can't make any decision yet until my results release.

I, being the youngest children in this family is receiving a very high expectations from my parents. I just don't want to disappoint them anymore. Well, I can just expect for the worst, hope for the best. That's it. Pray for me!!!

Pale face of mine but I really miss this moment. Got straight As in PMR. Just hope, the history will be repeated.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment