Saturday 13 April 2013

Blessed

Been so lazy to online lately. I'm just too lazy to face social networks. Well, I hate social networks actually but sometimes, it's the only place I can connect with my friends freely! so, uhm yea.

Recently, I've been receiving some scholarships. Received both MARA-UniKL, MARA-UTM for engineering. Full scholarship for foundation in science (including a free ipad haha!) from City University College of Science and Technology. MARA loan for pre-medic and MD-UKM degree from Allianze University College of Medical Sciences. President scholarship from MSU. And others some unknown universities. Segi gave me the letters for twice. What even -.- But I don't know why... I'm not interested with these. I'm still aiming for asasi sains hayat at Universiti Malaya anyway.

Last night, my friend told me that she got MARA scholarship. So I was like, genti aku sikdapat bah! But then, I still check it. So I've key-in my ic number and something appeared...


TADAAA! Alhamdulillah I've got interview for medicine at Taylor's University at subang jaya! I'll be studying at Taylor's for foundation in health science (one year) plus degree in medicine (5 years). At the third year of degree, I can choose whether I want to further my studies at the school of medicine, Taylor's OR St. George Medical School, University of London! As long as I get more than 3.5 CGPA pointer.

BUT this is not confirmed yet. I have to face the interview this thursday! Yet, I've to cancel my JPJ test because I'm supposed to have my JPJ test that day.

Wish me luck guys!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment